Sep 7, 2012

Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft!


EXCITING NEWS 4ME!

For the next 3 months, you will see some of my work using amazing products from Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft!  I made their Guest Design Team (Oct to Dec).   If you haven't heard of them, they make watercolour pencils, artist pens and pencils, pens for stampers, etc....  So many colouring options!  I've seen their products most recently at the Michael's store in Ancaster, and I think Karen at the Art House Studio in Kitchener soon to be Cambridge might carry them too!

Facebook:

Pinterest and Twitter account:





These are the other crafty ladies that made the team:








Katarina Damm-Blomberg http://krumeluran.wordpress.com/

Have a great weekend!







4 comments:

Katarina said...

wohoooo!
Congrats!! You will be perfect for the team :)
I cant wait to get to know you better and work with you in this team :)
//Katarina

Melissa Bi. said...

congrats! can't wait to see your work.

Angie Blom said...

Awesome.. can't wait to see all the wonderful things you create! xx

Ava Gavloski said...

lesley, thanks for taking a peek at my blog....... will have to see what you are up to with this new DT. TTYL
ava